Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease
Is your Remote Workforce ready?
With the COVID-19 outbreak impacting people across the globe, US and International organizations are experiencing a number of changes in their business operations. Shifting to Remote Desktop Solutions is just the beginning. Where do businesses begin?
Eastern has compiled a list of considerations that are vital to prepare a well-thought out process and implementation to manage the inevitable shifts in day to day business.
- What devices are being used & does everyone have access to one?
- What level of data access is needed per user?
- Is the VPN secure and powerful enough?
EASTERN CAN HELP
Eastern can leverage Multiple Provisioning options for new home devices, like Out of Box Experience and AutoPilot. Each are delivered via drop ship provisioning of desktops with VMware Workspace One.
- What’s in place that can be used efficiently?
- How can I increase capacity quickly and economically?
- What modifications should I make beyond this pandemic?
EASTERN CAN HELP
Remote Desktop/Virtual Desktop solutions deliver significantly more bandwidth efficiency for remote users. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure provides a cost-effective option to investing in a new infrastructure and rapidly improves the time to production. Eastern is a Dell Titanium Partner and Premier Strategic Partner with VMware. Together, we offer a variety of Virtual Cloud-Hosted Desktop Solutions designed around giving you choices to meet your goals, budget, and management style. Key options to consider include:
Additional Options to Consider:
- ‘Rent’ Capacity and pay for only what you need with Public Cloud Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. When needs shift and business is back to ‘normal’ you can scale back.
- Keep a ‘Pilot Light’ on by retaining these infrastructure changes for future use, saving vital time & resources for your business.
Eastern’s Areas of Expertise as a 2020 Dell Titanium Partner include:
- How can you ensure that the right access is granted to each remote user?
- As your network perimeter expands, how can you exert control and reduce your overall attack surface?
- How can you gain insight into potential networking security gaps?
EASTERN CAN HELP
Zero Trust Security is vital to a successful Virtual Workforce. Eastern, a trusted Cisco Gold Partner, can leverage the Cisco Zero Trust security framework to help prevent unauthorized access, contain breaches, and reduce the risk of an attacker’s lateral movement through your network.
Eastern is available to work with our customers to assess your current state of business and help identify problem zones and provide solutions. Some areas include:
- Review and documentation of current state of security and attacks
- Health check on remote access availability and conferencing capabilities
- Verify backup and recovery abilities
- Review current bandwidth and carrier requirements
Cisco Webex is expanding its free offerings in response to the increase in remote users by allowing existing customers to exceed their user limit; and providing new users with a free license*. Eastern will assist in securing these offers.
- Cisco Umbrella: Protects users from malicious Internet destinations on or off the network.
- Duo Security: verify users’ identities and establish device trust before granting access to apps
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client: visibility and control security teams need to identify who and which devices are accessing their infrastructure.
*These offers will be available from now until July 1, 2020. Please contact your Eastern rep for more information.
Eastern Computer is here to help. With our extensive list of partnerships across multiple manufacturers, we are armed and ready to accelerate your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with the most comprehensive security network possible.
Trust us to help you. Contact your Eastern Rep today.